If another Cooperative Extension employee is going to be contributing to the blog, you can add that individual as a user. (Remember, only people with a valid CES email address can be members of a blog site in the FYI network.)
Login to your blog, and go to Site Admin. From the Users tab on the top toolbar, select Add User.
You can also go to the Users tab in the Dashboard navigation and select Add User.
The Add User screen will appear. Select another user using the first part of his/her UWEX email address (everything before the @ sign).
- Administrator – Somebody who has access to all the administration features
- Editor – Somebody who can publish posts, manage posts as well as manage other people’s posts, etc.
- Author – Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts
- Contributor – Somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish posts
- Subscriber – Somebody who can read comments/comment/receive news letters, etc.
To Manage Users, go to the Users tab in the Dashboard navigation and select Authors and Users.
The Users SubPanel allows you to edit or delete your site’s users. In addition, you can search for users, and you can make bulk changes and deletions to a selected group of users.